Articles on: For partners

I would like to cancel my contract, how should I proceed?

The contract must be terminated in writing 30 days before the end of the respective contract year.

You have the option of submitting your notice of termination by e-mail to or sending it to us by post to the following address:

poinz AG
Manessestrasse 170
8045 Zurich

Updated on: 30/03/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!